The TLR Manager Thread

chitownsportsfan

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

TLR could hug TA after the game tonight and some of you guys would say it was faked for the media and fans.  You all are fucking crazy.  There is nothing amiss in this clubhouse and TA calling him a dad like figure proves it.

Wow, you completely missed that joke 

Tim is a professional, and the last thing he'll do is publicly state he hates any person in leadership 

The guy said he loved renteria and was very upset when he was gone. Chitown told us renteria was the worst and didn't know how to run a club house.

With Tony, Tim said he doesn't listen to him and chitow  is celebrating his leadership. 

The internet is an amazing place lol

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Wow, you completely missed that joke 

The only joke here is the hysteria that was put to bed by TA minutes ago and the (and this is really incredible) fake ass tweet that was paraded here by one of our most hysterical members as some sort of "gotcha".  One of the best moments in Sox Talk history. Amen.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

The only joke here is the hysteria that was put to bed by TA minutes ago and the (and this is really incredible) fake ass tweet that was paraded here by one of our most hysterical members as some sort of "gotcha".  One of the best moments in Sox Talk history. Amen.

You need to log off then.

Just now, Green Line said:

Wow.  So after all the vitriol, the lies, the hatred, we learn that TLR is a beloved father figure to the team and everything is fine.  A lot of people have to do some self reflection.

Good luck with that.  In the same sentence in which the team leader referred in an affectionate manner to TLR with playful youthful rebellion we have them digging in even harder.  Where's that cope meme picture when you need it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Wow.  So after all the vitriol, the lies, the hatred, we learn that TLR is a beloved father figure to the team and everything is fine.  A lot of people have to do some self reflection.

If you read that tweet and interpreted it that he’s a “beloved father figure” then you need serious help

• Thanks 2

I don’t hate Tony, but he’s out of touch. If we’re lucky enough we will all be old enough to be out of touch someday. Just hopefully nobody is dumb enough to hire us in any meaningful capacity at that point. 

Edited by Blackout Friday
Spelling
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Oh my 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I was fooled by the fake tweet I made myself 😂😂😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

@Green Line

Should I make the font bigger too for you buddy? 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Evan Marshall in the 9th vs. the Yankees 3-4-5 in a tie game, AFTER an off day...got it. 

After an inning of work before that too in which he got outs on two +100 MPH balls.  Throwing him back out there was the definition of insanity.

Edited by Chicago White Sox