Tigers @ Sox, 4/29/21

Bob Sacamano

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

The only positive of the TLR hire was that I feel like it collectively brought Soxtalk together with their hatred for the signing. 

Still about 5-10% defending him.

There’s the game, lol.   One run.   Just kidding, I hope.   Schoop has pretty much owned Rodon.  Goodrum, not so much.  Should have pitched around him or at least worked more carefully.

Not sure what Larusco is doing but his fiddling could cost us another win today. We have a man on third with one out but we have Garcia at bat instead of Nick and weak hitting Garcia has to do is put the ball in play but he wiffs along with Mr. Wonderful. No Robert in the line up so he pulls Mercedes also. I'm hoping he fiddles himself out of the lineup for a while so we can win some games. I hope he doesn't waist a very good pitching performance by Rodon. As the worst team in baseball the Tigers take a lead on us. Can we get rid of Lambrusco, Williams and the pitching coach and bring back our old pitching coach?

• Like 2

Just now, caulfield12 said:

There’s the game, lol.   One run.   Just kidding, I hope.   Schoop has pretty much owned Rodon.  Goodrum, not so much.  Should have pitched around him or at least worked more carefully.

To be fair, I've never seen elrockin or poppysox criticize anybody in the organization. In fact, those 2 guys might be related.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

It’s asking too much from TLR to know that

1 minute ago, upsoxfan said:

Not sure what Larusco is doing but his fiddling could cost us another win today. We have a man on third with one out but we have Garcia at bat instead of Nick and weak hitting Garcia has to do is put the ball in play but he wiffs along with Mr. Wonderful. No Robert in the line up so he pulls Mercedes also. I'm hoping he fiddles himself out of the lineup for a while so we can win some games. I hope he doesn't waist a very good pitching performance by Rodon. As the worst team in baseball the Tigers take a lead on us. Can we get rid of Lambrusco, Williams and the pitching coach and bring back our old pitching coach?

You get a like, my friend.

1 minute ago, upsoxfan said:

Look at the Sox lineup. You play this 9 for a full season and it’s likely a bottom 5 lineup in the majors.  I just don’t know what they’re thinking these days.

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Those 5% have to own shake weights. 

Just now, ron883 said:

To be fair, I've never seen elrockin or poppysox criticize anybody in the organization. In fact, those 2 guys might be related.  

I criticized this lineup earlier in this game thread.  Try to keep up.

• Fire 2