Tigers @ Sox, 4/29/21

Bob Sacamano

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

It's funny....most thought that the rotation was the issue out of ST and the offense and bullpen would be fine. The opposite has been true. 

Jimenez weighs heavily, but the really good teams can work around the loss of just one key offensive player, or they’re not as good as we previously thought, especially with Abreu and Grandal struggling.

Just now, Kalapse said:

I do not have a good feeling about the remainder of this game

How could anyone? I was hoping maybe TLR would get ejected and give us a chance, but he’s a bit too sleepy and unenthusiastic for that realistically

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

White Sox just signed Royce Clayton and Mark Johnson to hit 8/9.

I remember when I was really young and just started loving baseball. Royce Clayton was my first "hated" player. My young meatball self hated him. 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Jimenez weighs heavily, but the really good teams can work around the loss of just one key offensive player, or they’re not as good as we previously thought, especially with Abreu and Grandal struggling.

I mean, Moncada and Giolito taking steps backward is not good. They really need Moncada to get going otherwise they're going to struggle to score all year. He's getting some singles here and there but the XBH are nowhere to be found. 

Then, Giolito has been figured out a bit as hitters have figured out that they don't really have to worry about a 3rd pitch.