Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2

Bob Sacamano

Just now, SoxBlanco said:

I’ve been watching the draft at a buddy’s house all night. Anybody willing to give a quick summary on how Cease looks so far? I see the box score, but how’s his command?

This is the best he's ever looked. Like what Sox players were saying last summer camp about him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SoxBlanco said:

I’ve been watching the draft at a buddy’s house all night. Anybody willing to give a quick summary on how Cease looks so far? I see the box score, but how’s his command?

Really good. Best I’ve ever see him pitch. Career high 7Ks. Literally only two or three mistake pitches all game and the curve looks world class

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:

-command is mostly good

-his curveball has just ungodly movement tonight, he has fooled me a few times with it and im just a spectator

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:

Someone nailed it earlier.  He looks like he did in the intrasquad game last year 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

I'm stunned by how Cease has seemingly turned it around today.  If he can sustain this, Sox pitching is absolutely dangerous, and Giolito and Keuchel are the weak links!

I liked how Keuchel looked last time out...if he can keep that up look out 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic