Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
manbearpuig

Tigers @ Sox 4/29 Game 2

Recommended Posts

We had a bunch of rainy windy stuff blow through here really fast and now its clear blue skies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word on when the game will start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking the suspension on a day when you have a 27 man roster makes sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they should be able to start no later than 8:30. Hopefully sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

We had a bunch of rainy windy stuff blow through here really fast and now its clear blue skies 

What is your full address? Trying to compare the weather by you to here in the city.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why didn't they start this DH much earlier on a getaway day when crowds/gate don't matter that much? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ron883 said:

What is your full address? Trying to compare the weather by you to here in the city.

Stalker?   LOL.  Must be trying to get KyLle's massive Bitcoin stash. 

Edited by caulfield12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Why didn't they start this DH much earlier on a getaway day when crowds/gate don't matter that much? 

The original game tonight was already scheduled for 7 pm. The Sox are still at home this weekend so we don’t need no STINKIN get away game 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Why didn't they start this DH much earlier on a getaway day when crowds/gate don't matter that much? 

*Pissing off more fans 

*TV/Radio commitments

* In game operation personnel. 

This is isn't little league baseball 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ron883 said:

What is your full address? Trying to compare the weather by you to here in the city.

1060 W. Addison

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ron883 said:

What is your full address? Trying to compare the weather by you to here in the city.

I get enough junk mail sir

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The epilepsy lights are in full swing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

*Pissing off more fans 

*TV/Radio commitments

* In game operation personnel. 

This is isn't little league baseball 

Well, now we're going to end up playing until midnight or 1 a.m. in front of pretty much nobody...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should that have been a shift situation? Saw it was a lefty, and they didn't shift even a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if that’s a ground ball that should have been an out via the shift?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Should that have been a shift situation? Saw it was a lefty, and they didn't shift even a little bit.

Tony doesn't like the shift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Wonder if that’s a ground ball that should have been an out via the shift?

Great minds think alike my friend. 20co4k.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cease with a little fire right there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×