Indians @ Sox, 4/30

Bob Sacamano

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yup, I still think he should take some time off. He's clearly hurt. The knee is clearly bothering him. Sit for 15-20 days and get healthier. I'm more concerned that the rest won't help and they're just waiting until the year ends and he's having one of those post-season surgeries.

Absolutely correct, and we should have known this was coming given his comments during ST.

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I tend to cheer my players at the ballpark and boo the opponents. I have never understood booing guys on my team, even when the Sox were terrible. Right now when the teams good? I'd never give it to a player. There's no point. These guys are on our side.

The booing is fans letting out their frustration. Like fans talking shit in game threads during every loss or poorly played game. I've never booed as it ain't my style. 

Edited by SonofaRoache
  • Like 1

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Alright Im predicting a Robert walk and Vaughn's first major league bomb to tie it up. Or back to back bombs.

We need a bug firecracker moment like that offensively. 

2 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

The booing is fans letting out their frustration. Like fans talking shit in game threads during every loss or poorly played game. I've never booed as it ain't my style. 

My feeling is, if you want to boo a guy because he's not giving his all, and dogs it. I understand. But Yas is out there playing hurt, and just scuffling. I'm not going to rip him for that. Catching is really really hard. I would argue the hardest position in sports, physically, imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

My feeling is, if you want to boo a guy because he's not giving his all, and dogs it. I understand. But Yas is out there playing hurt, and just scuffling. I'm not going to rip him for that. Catching is really really hard. I would argue the hardest position in sports, physically, imo.

That is...a fair take

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Then seriously, tell the manager you need some time off. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic