5/2 Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland 1:10 PM

10 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

You think people actually own Leury Garcia jerseys?

Maybe they are from one of the other two Flying Garcias (Avi and at that time Willy, the forgotten one who was almost as exciting as Sierra)...and were confused without initials on the jersey???

Or the majority already have the last name Garcia in the first place, probably.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Maybe they are from one of the other two Flying Garcias (Avi and at that time Willy, the forgotten one who was almost as exciting as Sierra)...and were confused without initials on the jersey???

Or the majority already have the last name Garcia in the first place, probably.

Um…Freddie?

Just now, caulfield12 said:

This is the time when superior organizations are challenged and figure out a way to respond to at least tread water... 

Bigger issue is they think Garcia, Hamilton and Lamb are legit depth pieces.  Sitting around until August to have Eloy and Robert both in the lineup would be a very dumb decision.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Bigger issue is they think Garcia, Hamilton and Lamb are legit depth pieces.  Sitting around until August to have Eloy and Robert both in the lineup would be a very dumb decision.

We will get the inevitable War Council with KW, Hahn, LaRussa where they claim those already on the 40 man roster can step up and get the job done...with Abreu, Grandal and TA saying “we’re all good, basically.”

Twins being temporarily buried makes inaction here more likely.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

People on Friday were not concerned because it was Bieber.  What about now?  I'm sick of tipping my cap to these f%$#ing Cleveland pitchers.

I think the anomaly would be getting Plesac three out of three, looking at results versus other teams.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic