5/2 Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland 1:10 PM

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Easily the dumbest team I can remember

There were some really bad ones under Ventura...

And, just what Giolito needs, even more pitches this inning.  Lucas’ expression coming off the mound at the end of the inning tells a lot.

What else can go wrong?

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Tim wasn't calling for that ball at all. It was his, but he wasn't saying a thing.

Even if SS has that by default, he needs to call Yoan off since that was closer to 3B than SS.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Nice shifting of the goal posts. 

I'm not moving any goal posts. This is again a basic understanding of statistics.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2708637-matt-harvey-reportedly-was-partying-until-4-am-before-suspension-for-missed-game

Here is a prime example. It was later reported Harvey had been late MANY times before this incident where he flat out missed a game. He was never skipped or sat for his previous episodes of being late. Coaches don't sit guys every time they're late. This isn't little league. People are late to their jobs sometimes. The fact that you think that athletes are immune to the tardiness that plagues every other industry in the world is just hilarious. Regardless, this is taking up too much time to continue arguing so I'm going to drop it.

Just now, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

That was a nice shot of Giolito walking back to the dugout. He does not look happy. lmao

That was his best inning of the game and he still got scored on.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

SS always has that ball, much better angle...

As soon as it went up in the air, everyone watching instinctively knew what would happen.

I think everyone agrees it was Tim's ball, the problem is Tim wasn't calling for it at all. He should have been calling Yoan off.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I'm not moving any goal posts. This is again a basic understanding of statistics.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2708637-matt-harvey-reportedly-was-partying-until-4-am-before-suspension-for-missed-game

Here is a prime example. It was later reported Harvey had been late MANY times before this incident where he flat out missed a game. He was never skipped or sat for his previous episodes of being late. Coaches don't sit guys every time they're late. This isn't little league. People are late to their jobs sometimes. The fact that you think that athletes are immune to the tardiness that plagues every other industry in the world is just hilarious. Regardless, this is taking up too much time to continue arguing so I'm going to drop it.

So now it’s a strawman and shifting the goal posts! 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic