5/2 Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland 1:10 PM

6 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

But we don't know all the circumstances.  Maybe he has been late before and TLR let it slide.  Maybe Yermin's dog ate his alarm clock . 

This is at least the 2nd time.

7 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

But we don't know all the circumstances.  Maybe he has been late before and TLR let it slide.  Maybe Yermin's dog ate his alarm clock . 

This isn't amateur sports. Fine him if you want to punish him for tardiness. I'm not a fan of this type of leadership. You are, in turn, punishing the rest of the team because Yermin was late.

• Like 1

They just showed the clip of Tony explaining this the pregame show. Tony's explanation was a babbling mess that didn't make much sense. Ozzie ripping on him for his poor explanation. Asking for a translator for TLR so he could understand what TLR is saying, lol. 

Edited by ron883

40 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Tbh, Yermin should start over Jose at least once during that series at 1B. Hopefully he's been working on his defense there. Jose has been bad and still hasn't gotten a day off. We need Yermin's bat.

If Jose sits we need Vaughn at first.  Yermin would scare me to death.  I would actually not mind a Mercedes start at catcher occasionally.  Vaughn has actually looked good over at first the few times it's happened.

5 minutes ago, poppysox said:

If Jose sits we need Vaughn at first.  Yermin would scare me to death.  I would actually not mind a Mercedes start at catcher occasionally.  Vaughn has actually looked good over at first the few times it's happened.

Maybe Yermin catches one game

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I think Yermin at catcher would be more detrimental than Yermin at 1B.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic