Luis Robert grade 3 strain/torn Hip Flexor, est. out 12-16 weeks

Balta1701

3 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

If he is out 4 months they need to bring someone in. 

barf..  I hate both options honestly. If he's out 4 months (basically the whole year), then we (likely) won't make the playoffs... so is it worth trading legit assets for some hold over?  idk... This would be bad

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If you could get bryant for some mid level prospects, I'd give it a try that's for sure 

I cant see the Cubs trading Bryant to the Sox without getting back so,etching they could really hang their hats on. They can get mid level guys from anywhere and not help the Sox out.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I cant see the Cubs trading Bryant to the Sox without getting back so,etching they could really hang their hats on. They can get mid level guys from anywhere and not help the Sox out.

He's walking and a half year of a position player who's been a bit inconsistent usually doesn't equal star prospects.

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Cespedes is still sitting out there on the market....just sayin.

He's played less than 50 games the last 3 years and can't play the OF.  Not really sure what the value would be of bringing him in.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Would you if they’re 8-10 games out and Rodon and Lynn are pitching well?

There it is from the usual! 8-10 games out of first to who? The Royals? 

Just now, SoxFanForever said:

He's played less than 50 games the last 3 years and can't play the OF.  Not really sure what the value would be of bringing him in.

He’s better than the Nicky Delmonico’s of the world that we are bound and determined to place in the lineup, that’s why.