GT 5/4: SOX at CIN

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I find it annoying that they're not destroying Carson Fulmer. 

For how rough of a career he had with the Sox and that he was a wasted 1st round pick....I still always liked the guy, Jack.  I wish him nothing but the best, especially in a game the Sox are up 8 😁

6 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

He will be fine, check out his statcast page, he is making good contact, his Babip is comically low

Also is walking more than he's striking out and has a .342 OBP despite hitting .123, he's hitting grounders to the right side a bit too much but he's still been really unlucky and even with that he's still getting on base at an above average rate. Not worried.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

For how rough of a career he had with the Sox and that he was a wasted 1st round pick....I still always liked the guy, Jack.  I wish him nothing but the best, especially in a game the Sox are up 8 😁

He seemed like a fine dude, but he sucked. 

I still don't know how you could scout Vandy for Carson Fulmer but miss Walker Buehler. 

Just now, OmarComing25 said:

Also is walking more than he's striking out and has a .342 OBP despite hitting .123, he's hitting grounders to the right side a bit too much but he's still been really unlucky and even with that he's still getting on base at an above average rate. Not worried.

Yup, Grandal, Abreu and Giolito will be fine. 

Just now, Timmy U said:

Ruiz looks pretty good.  If every other rightie keeps struggling, he may get some big innings later in the season.

I would definitely give him a shot with a high leverage inning or two over Marshall.