GT 5/5: SOX at CIN

11 minutes ago, wegner said:

How about starting Michael for the Field of Dreams Game....that would be FUN.

I think he is definitely going to get spot starts all season, I just don't think he will become a "every fifth day" guy until late August (if at all) and then next season for good.  He needs that build up this year 

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

I think he is definitely going to get spot starts all season, I just don't think he will become a "every fifth day" guy until late August (if at all) and then next season for good.  He needs that build up this year 

Kopech days are definitely appointment viewing these days.  He really makes the starting rotation future look bright.

I am excited to hear about the future in A ball this year as well...I have a gut feeling Dahlquist is going to be very good and he seems to be overlooked a little bit.

45 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I also think with the circumstances we are in, Madrigal needs to stay at #2 in the line-up for the foreseeable future.   

I think Big Thick Nick needs to be in that #2 spot for the rest of his career.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Good one ! I was expecting a bottle of alcohol .

I'd insert a TLR joke here, but I was already accused of ageism so I better not push my luck.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

His next start should be next Friday. 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic