GT 5/5: SOX at CIN

Just now, 2Deep said:

Man.......the bottom three of our lineup is brutal.  Not complaining about lineup construction but we have to go get someone who is a real MLB hitter.  

In a National League park, it's giving three innings away.

Just now, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

Got Leury Garcia off this roster yesterday. 

It frustrates me that Leury continues to find regular playing time year after year.   I know this year is due to injuries but it is still frustrating.

He is at his best playing once a week and pinch running.  

1 hour ago, ptatc said:

No, that creates more injuries. It's the training and strengthening through the entire range. Part of it is also the goal to attain higher exit velocities. Just like with velocity in pitching, it creates more violent motions.

You should apply for the hamstring coach position

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Man.......the bottom three of our lineup is brutal.  Not complaining about lineup construction but we have to go get someone who is a real MLB hitter.  

Go get Gallo...the outfield offense just lacks any punch 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Go get Gallo...the outfield offense just lacks any punch 

Go get Bryan Reynolds from the pirates, works out long term is 26 and has no value for their window.

• Like 1

Keuchel seems like the perfect candidate to follow an opener. With his finesse he can absolutely get you through the order twice most days, and probably face the bottom half of the order three times, but I am very nervous to see him face the top of the lineup a third time.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic