Albert Pujols

8 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

What a sad situation for him and I sure hope we don't!  He never should have left Cardinals.  Could have been their next ambassador for life.

No he had to leave the cardinals, he couldn't keep playing the field his feet have been shot for years 

9 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Has that stopped them before? TLR is a really bad fit, yet he is here...

Apples and oranges but by all means go ahead and be angsty about it

if they want to send Yermin away I believe that would have to happen in order for this to go down.  Can't have two guys that cannot play the field on the bench 

4 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Apples and oranges but by all means go ahead and be angsty about it

if they want to send Yermin away I believe that would have to happen in order for this to go down.  Can't have two guys that cannot play the field on the bench 

I agree with you 1000 percent that he has no fit on this team but telling TLR that is a different story. Pujols wants to go somewhere he can play and there is no manager in their right mind who will give him that opportunity outside of probably TLR. No angst about it just not going to put it past this guy 

26 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

is anyone else scared that the Sox are going to sign him? I feel like it’s either going to be the Sox or Cardinals.

We don't need him. We have enough DH hitters and he isn't going to play 1B over Abreu. It's one horrible and dumb decision for Jerry to override Hahn and hire TLR. However, I cant see any possible way in hell, Jerry would have the audacity to override Hahn a second consecutive time and force Hahn to sign Pujols. I can't imagine Hahn even wants him. If that happens, then Jerry officially takes over as the dumbest owner in all four sports even over George and Virginia McCaskey.