5/7: Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City 7:10 PM CDT

Just now, Sox80 said:

Well ok, Wasn't pretty Liam. We'll take it. 

Can't fault him too much aside from the Perez double after having him 0-2. The catcher's interference definitely changed the inning. 

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Glad they didn't blow my first Game Thread Win!

Go Sox!!!

Just don't forget to make one tomorrow, like I did for mine. That was the game Robert got hurt. I take full responsibility for it. You don't want that on your shoulders!

Sweet another week or so and we’ll be 1st in the AL.  Even with a few top guys out, no other team in the AL has even close to the level of talent we have.  It’s so obvious.  Nothing to really worry about.  Never was. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

First place yet again!

And two consecutive games against LHP coming up.

Royals have now lost six in a row.   Cleveland 1/2 GB, KC suddenly trailing by 1 1/2 after leading for three straight weeks.

Indians desperately need another bat after two no hitters.  Lindor homered tonight for the Mets, btw.

1 minute ago, daggins said:

The difference between Colome and Hendricks is about 10k's/9.

I do REALLY wish our catchers knew how to not get their gloves hit.

Didn't I hear they brought in a great Catching Coach this year?  Collins is looking much better back there but damn you're right about the # of interference calls

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Didn't I hear they brought in a great Catching Coach this year?  Collins is looking much better back there but damn you're right about the # of interference calls

Yep, Jerry Narron was brought in to work with the catchers. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Somehow this ball club is in 1st place even with all these circus shows 

The league is just so weird this year. I don't know if this is how it usually is, but If you look at the run differentials and then take a look at records, it will leave you scratching your head. Some examples:

White Sox have a +38 run differential and Cleveland with a +8 run differential...yet they are separated by just a half game in the standings.

KC with a -17 run differential yet they are one game above .500

Oakland with a -13 run differential and they're in first place at 19-14 in the AL West (expected W/L of 15-18), while Houston has a +28 differential with a record of 16-15 (expected 18-13 record) and they're in 3rd! So bizzare.

Edited by ScooterMcGee
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 2Deep said:

Chill dude and ease on your asshole being clenched. I was just being facetious 

Take a few deep breaths next time you think about posting. Saying Keller is gonna have his “best start of the year” after 7 batters... lol. Give your enter key a break it’s gotta be close to broken with how quick and how often you b****.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic