5/8/21 Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City 6:10 PM CDT

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

You're thinking of ray ray

It's weird how people that can't even focus on one specific point, let alone respond to it, always mock the abilities of the person posing it to them. Literally does nothing but cheerlead and complain, then call someone else a complainer.

Classic projection. No way to argue with someone like that.

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris Sale said:

Not to distract from this fascinating conversation, but Lynn has a knack for recovering every time you think he might be washed for the day. 

When Lynn is pitching I have no worries about said game. Probably the player on this team I have the most confidence in right now. If he doesn't start regressing this season that is one of my worries of this season I'll be super relieved not to see come to pass.

this is what happens, seems like everytime a team jumps out big early in a game, they struggle hard off every other guy that comes in, similar to games the day after a team mashes.  bunch of 0 for's

9 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

It's weird how people that can't even focus on one specific point, let alone respond to it, always mock the abilities of the person posing it to them. Literally does nothing but cheerlead and complain, then call someone else a complainer.

Classic projection. No way to argue with someone like that.

If you can’t find optimism in the way this team is currently constructed, you never will. This is literally the most talented White Sox team in decades, if not in franchise history. Yet, you nitpick and frame everything in a negative light while ignoring the incredible trades Hahn made to put them in this position in the first place. If believing this team is a World Series contender makes me a cheerleader then I’m the biggest fucking cheerleader on the planet right now.

• Fire 1

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

you guys heard this Michael Kopech losing a game in HS 1-0 because the other kid threw a no hitter? check that out it you didn't hear about it 😂

Tbh anything involving Mahomes still kinda triggers me. I’m not over taking Trubisky in that draft ugh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vilehoopster said:

Kinda agree. Not a big deal, but shouldn’t he be saved in case needed tomorrow and not wasted during a 8 run lead.

Maybe want to work on things. We don’t know.

I’d prefer him to be available for tomorrow.  Give these innings to Foster, Marshall, Crochet, or Ruiz. 

• Thanks 1