May 9th Games

BamaDoc

23 minutes ago, flavum said:

Burdi with a good inning. Do better, Marshall.

He's struggling in his 2nd inning of work now. Surprised they let him go back out there, although they probably didn't have much of a choice.

21 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Okay, who does he look like us, please give us an appropriate comp?   Just like the fact that he's active and seems to have a good energy about him.

Because 98 or 99 times out of 100, those comps go way way overboard.

I'm not huge on comps. I'm just struggling to grasp the similarities other than they are/were both White Sox prospects.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Okay, who does he look like us, please give us an appropriate comp?   Just like the fact that he's active and seems to have a good energy about him.

Because 98 or 99 times out of 100, those comps go way way overboard.

Kind of reminds me of Juan Uribe. Not body type wise but he has a super aggressive approach. He can really hit and has power but it might get exposed at higher levels 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Kind of reminds me of Juan Uribe. Not body type wise but he has a super aggressive approach. He can really hit and has power but it might get exposed at higher levels 

If he could field at that level, Top 3 SS arm in baseball and get 15-20 homers with a bunch of clutch RBI's, sign me up.

Barrel-chested, would be the description, low/er center of gravity.

https://southsideshowdown.com/2021/05/08/chicago-white-sox-mlb-dot-com/

Someone's getting a little bit carried away about Y.Cespedes making the big leagues this year...

Edited by caulfield12

On 5/9/2021 at 3:59 PM, SoxAce said:

I would like to point out that I was on the Rodriguez train long before anybody lol.

Props! However...

I must point out that I was first on the Benyamin Bailey train, and 2nd on the Yermin train. I'm gunning for Jimmy's position over at futuresox.