5/11/21 Minnesota Twins @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

49 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

My wife tried to say Crede wasn't a girls name but I would have none of that.

We'll be watching our first game tonight. I'm sure she's napping so she can be well rested for the big night.

Pretty stoked in general, been trying to get a dog for a few months but I've been a bit picky. No idea what she is since she's such a mutt she probably has about 20 breeds in her, but rescued her and she's got a personality much better than mine - which some soxtalk posters will be happy to hear 😂

Congrats on the rescue. Maybe Rhodesian Ridgeback mix? 

54 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

We'll be watching our first game tonight. I'm sure she's napping so she can be well rested for the big night.

Pretty stoked in general, been trying to get a dog for a few months but I've been a bit picky. No idea what she is since she's such a mutt she probably has about 20 breeds in her, but rescued her and she's got a personality much better than mine - which some soxtalk posters will be happy to hear 😂

Well, she'd have to, wouldn't she?  

Jokes aside, congrats, she's an adorable little mutt.  We have a lab-mix rescue here and she's the best.  

7 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

All these pictures of these dogs are making me sneeze... 

Gesundheit....which is also an excellent dog name.

Edited by wegner

1 hour ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Those DNA kits are 60-90 bucks and usually are pretty fun.  We had a rescue litter and mother last summer and we all thought the mom was pure or close to pure bred beagle.  Three of the puppy adopters got dna tests and we found out that there was ZERO beagle in the dna, but almost 30 percent basset hound, which means the mom had probably half basset genes.   Here she is, you tell me if you think Beagle or Basset LOL 

55474E51-3253-4A3C-9541-578A17EA12DB.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Dog bed or people bed 😂 

The blue gets to sleep in bed with us. Shes our baby. The merle is a puppy and she hasn’t earned that respect. But she joins me in the am for an hour or so when my wife gets up for work. 

But yes - the dogs are the bosses of my house. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The blue gets to sleep in bed with us. Shes our baby. The merle is a puppy and she hasn’t earned that respect. But she joins me in the am for an hour or so when my wife gets up for work. 

But yes - the dogs are the bosses of my house. 

Danes?

50 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ok everyone post your mutts now it must be done.  This is my girl Sadie 

1FD25373-8121-4CB5-AD7F-EBB869C72593.jpeg

gCnmrGV.jpg

Dog posting?! why not! his name is Cobh hes a Goberian (Golden Retriever and Siberian Husky)

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, beautox said:

gCnmrGV.jpg

Dog posting?! why not! his name is Cobh hes a Goberian (Golden Retriever and Siberian Husky)

That dog has the look of a one who can high bounce with the best of them

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Lol same. Missed Saturday game because out with family. 

Then Sunday I was gone most of the day getting this cute thing

Crede - 11 weeks old and die hard sox fan clearly.

20210511-155106.jpg

“JOSEPHINE CREDE!!!”

- Hawk Harrelson, 11 weeks ago.

Congratulations.

Cubs all over Bieber, though keep stranding runners. Up 2-1 in the fifth.