5/12: Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

Frustrating final four innings, but glad they built the huge lead. Can’t give up in today’s game.

Will be a close game tomorrow. Pineda is the best pitcher they will face this series. Lynn is the same on the flip side.

I’ll open a thread tomorrow when the lineup is available.

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Frustrating final four innings, but glad they built the huge lead. Can’t give up in today’s game.

Will be a close game tomorrow. Pineda is the best pitcher they will face this series. Lynn is the same on the flip side.

I’ll open a thread tomorrow when the lineup is available.

Pineda is in the same boat as Happ, he has outpitched his peripherals by 2+ runs. He will come back to earth soon. Hopefully it’s tomorrow 

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Pineda is in the same boat as Happ, he has outpitched his peripherals by 2+ runs. He will come back to earth soon. Hopefully it’s tomorrow 

I hope so, but he's a righty, and while the Sox can be solid against RHP, can't expect them to always score 9+. I like that Lynn is out there, can give them 7+ and save the bullpen for the DH on Friday.

7 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

Hendriks...if it wasn’t for the contract, should be pitching the 6th inning. What a dud. 

I seriously doubt it. Only run reached on an error. 24/1 K/BB ratio. 15 per 9. He could be making the minimum and would still have the closer role tied up

Edited by Vulture

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic