5/13: Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox 1:10 PM CDT

Personally I'm rooting for lamb, he really is one of the only potential solutions to RHH. It has only been a problem because TLR has made it at the expense of seeing if vaughn could hit righties, and madrigal who has hit everyone. But he is a good addition to spell batters against RHP. If only he could play center.

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Field of Dreams Game will have some added drama now with TLR versus Cardinals...still would have preferred Yankees based on book/movie connections to the Bronx Bombers.

I'll pull some strings and get it changed to the Yankees for you.

1 minute ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I'll pull some strings and get it changed to the Yankees for you.

Isn't the game against the Yankees not the Cards? Did it change?

3 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

TLR masterclass shutting down all the haters. Have all the drinks you want Tony, it's obviously working 

My opinion: anyone who comes on here and attacks La Russa's managerial decisions with an alcohol or drinking comment loses ALL credibility with that post. 

Did he make mistakes in his past, of course. Does that have absolutely anything to do about his managing? ZERO.

Just an ignorant Ad hominen attack. It means a complete loss of credibility as a poster. 

• Like 1

Just now, vilehoopster said:

My opinion: anyone who comes on here and attacks La Russa's managerial decisions with an alcohol or drinking comment loses ALL credibility with that post. 

Did he make mistakes in his past, of course. Does that have absolutely anything to do about his managing? ZERO.

Just an ignorant Ad hominen attack. It means a complete loss of credibility as a poster. 

Maybe some people were personally affected by drunk drivers in their lives and find TLA's behavior disgusting and inexcusable.