5/13: Minnesota @ Chicago White Sox 1:10 PM CDT

fuck yes! wow after swinging at all of those balls (any one of which would have tied the game if he literally just stood there) he takes that. props to lynn for getting out of that somehow. can't fucking believe we're still leading in this game- it does NOT feel like we deserve it. let's press our advantage please.

crochet would be my choice to start the 6th. we shall see.... these will be a tough 4 to get through. assuming bummer and hendricks get one each idk who else i'd even want pitching the 7th if you only give crochet one. 

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

you can't be serious.  he aced him.  that was filthy.

What other velocity was possible after a bazillion pitches the last two innings at his age?

Still harder than Lucas has typically been throwing. Had late life down in the zone.

I actually liked sticking with Lynn there.  He's an accomplished vet and a no-nonsense kind of dude.  He wanted that inning and it was right of Tony to give it to him.  I don't necessarily agree with not having anyone warming, but no issue letting him finish it and get out of the jam.

1 minute ago, Chris Sale said:

crochet would be my choice to start the 6th. we shall see.... these will be a tough 4 to get through. assuming bummer and hendricks get one each idk who else i'd even want pitching the 7th if you only give crochet one. 

Used to be Heuer.   Now it’s a black hole.  Ruiz, potentially.   Too bad no Cordero.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I am glad TLR let Lynn face garver.  I have no confidence that Foster was going to get Garver out...........I would rather take my chances with Lyn..

This much is true...Foster needs to start innings clean.  Like bringing in Rodon in those situations down the stretch last year.

Pineda absolutely cruising through this weak sauce lineup.

Really miss Mercedes, Grandal and even Madrigal.   Or Mendick could have started at second...but he’s not left handed, lol.

Edited by caulfield12