5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

3 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Wait, did the Sox just do Cleveland's "run scored Mario coin" sound effect when they recorded the first out? I didn't hear it on the K and the bumper music played after the last out, maybe I'm I'm just hearing things.

Certainly hope we're not using Cleveland's schtick, though.

What’s next, the tomahawk chop. 

Did they finally dump Thunderstruck this year?

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

What’s next, the tomahawk chop. 

Did they finally dump Thunderstruck this year?

Please, please, please do not incorporate those god awful noisemakers they use in Oakland.  They give me a headache when I hear them on the TV.  I can't imagine what it would be like in person....sensory overload.

Just now, Green Line said:

Fans have always boo'd when the visiting pitcher throws to 1st.  It literally happens at every single game since I've been alive.  Idk why Jason is so obsessed with it this year.

because jason isn't a baseball fan and prior to getting the gig had about as much knowledge of the game as a turnip has knowledge of celery.

• Haha 2

Just now, Green Line said:

Fans have always boo'd when the visiting pitcher throws to 1st.  It literally happens at every single game since I've been alive.  Idk why Jason is so obsessed with it this year.

I remember one stadium used to put a cartoon chicken on one of the scoreboards for every throw over to first.

• raBBit unpinned this topic