5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

Just now, Baron said:

Collins pitch framing is absolutely horrid. He struck out twice in that at bat. 

He'll get there.  This is a guy who wasn't even a passable receiver less than a year or two ago.  Instead of nitpicking, perhaps understand and appreciate how far he's come.

• Thanks 2

Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:

He'll get there.  This is a guy who wasn't even a passable receiver less than a year or two ago.  Instead of nitpicking, perhaps understand and appreciate how far he's come.

No I'm not going to do that. Pitch framing is a pretty important part of his job. He can't hit or play defense. Plus he can't frame. Glad he's here. 

It's like the fiercest hit you'll ever see in football with no pads on. Hopefully the bodies just got rattled beyond belief and nothing got broken. Very very sad that Dozier had his head down.

PTATC ... Best case scenario is nothing broken and he misses a week or two? and I pray his head is OK, too.

Edited by greg775

Just now, greg775 said:

It's like the fiercest hit you'll eve see in football with no pads on. Hopefully the bodies just got rattled beyond belief and nothing got broken. Very very sad that Dozier had his head down.

PTATC ... Best case scenario is nothing broken and he misses a week or two? and I pray his head is OK, too.

I'm worried he broke his orbital.  If so, cya in 8 weeks.

• raBBit unpinned this topic