5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

Gio is not hitting his spots.  He needs to either bury the changeup or throw it way high.  Throwing it over the meat of the plate is not on the catcher its on his execution.  

The HR was on a slider. He’s legit throwing one of the worst sliders today you will see.

2 minutes ago, Vulture said:

I don’t get why TLR doesn’t put the actual first baseman at first there rather than changing catchers

You wanna stick Billy Hamilton in the 4-spot in the lineup?

Honestly Vaughn is probably at 1B next game. 

Edited by manbearpuig

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Glad Lucas recruited Katz here this offseason. Hopefully he settles down as the season progresses and gets back on track.

Sox have the bats to come back, with the wind blowing out.

Game is already over, thanks I large part to captain cocksucker manfred and his absolute hatred for the game of baseball.  We don't have the time to do it in 7.  They can bring their closer in as early as the 6th and setup guys in as early as the 5th.

Fuck Manfred, fuck Dozier, fuck Gio.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Crazy the Indians could have sole possession of first place after tonight...with how well the Sox have been playing.

Cleveland isn’t destroying anyone, but they absolutely have a knack for winning close games. 

I can’t believe they’re winning with no offense. 

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

Thanks Doctor 

Is this supposed to be some kind of witty retort? I don't need to be a doctor to understand that vaccinated people wearing a mask while outside with other vaccinated people is about as dumb as it gets. Maybe you should do some research on the matter and you could be a doctor too!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitown87 said:

It. Doesn't. Fucking. Matter. He is vaccinated, outside, and around other vaccinated people. The masks are theatrical bullshit at that point anyway

Yankees might not agree.

But then it gets blamed on them choosing far less efficacious single dose J&J over Pfizer/Moderna.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Yankees might not agree.

But then it gets blamed on them choosing far less efficacious single dose J&J over Pfizer/Moderna.

The CDC does agree, though, given their update yesterday. This will be my last post on it, since I know this a game thread and not a covid thread. 

Just now, chitown87 said:

Is this supposed to be some kind of witty retort? I don't need to be a doctor to understand that vaccinated people wearing a mask while outside with other vaccinated people is about as dumb as it gets. Maybe you should do some research on the matter and you could be a doctor too!

About as dumb as it gets based on what? 

3 minutes ago, Vulture said:

I don’t get why TLR doesn’t put the actual first baseman at first there rather than changing catchers

I would rather have Collins in the #4 hole than Hamilton.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Game is already over, thanks I large part to captain cocksucker manfred and his absolute hatred for the game of baseball.  We don't have the time to do it in 7.  They can bring their closer in as early as the 6th and setup guys in as early as the 5th.

Fuck Manfred, fuck Dozier, fuck Gio.

Yeah, four runs in four innings is impossible. 

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Yankees might not agree.

Hey now. Don't let facts get in the way of Mr Science's rant. 

• Like 2

• raBBit unpinned this topic