5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

2 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Game is already over, thanks I large part to captain cocksucker manfred and his absolute hatred for the game of baseball.  We don't have the time to do it in 7.  They can bring their closer in as early as the 6th and setup guys in as early as the 5th.

Fuck Manfred, fuck Dozier, fuck Gio.

Well at least we don't have to read anymore of your posts this game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

This guy was on the ropes in the first inning and throwing tons of balls.  Since then the approach seems to be, "swing at everything".

Damn shitty ump with a horrible call ended that inning with runners on.

Helen Keller is has everything going right for her today.

10 minutes ago, Baron said:

Hey now. Don't let facts get in the way of Mr Science's rant. 

fuck off, moron. Science is telling us that wearing masks outside when vaccinated, especially around other vaccinated people, is completely pointless. The CDC agrees.

ADMIN NOTE: Poster was suspended for this post.  Be smart and don't join him.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

Game is already over, thanks I large part to captain cocksucker manfred and his absolute hatred for the game of baseball.  We don't have the time to do it in 7.  They can bring their closer in as early as the 6th and setup guys in as early as the 5th.

Fuck Manfred, fuck Dozier, fuck Gio.

This is a bad hot take, even for game thread standards.

The White Sox have an advantage with their staff and bullpen in 7 inning DHs, sweeping the two they played in Boston and vs. Detroit.

28 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

This is why that call was so bad. Instead of being out of the inning and Keller getting through 4+ innings, it should have been 3-2, maybe the Sox score more runs, knock Keller out in the first inning, and burn up their bullpen. It changes the outcome not only of this game but possibly other games in this series.

It's not the umpire's job to show sympathy for a team that's lost 11 straight.

And why the fuck was Tony not out there getting tossed over that?

Just now, chitown87 said:

fuck off, moron. Science is telling us that wearing masks outside when vaccinated, especially around other vaccinated people, is completely pointless. The CDC agrees.

That's why I said thank you Doctor. You have all the answers. Better get on your other message board to rant about the vaccines and 5G too. 

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

This is a bad hot take, even for game thread standards.

The White Sox have an advantage with their staff and bullpen in 7 inning DHs, sweeping the two they played in Boston and vs. Detroit.

I don't care if the Sox have an advantage or not I want  the game to be played by the same rules every day and no mickey mouse bullshit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chitown87 said:

Can we not have this un-winnable fight?  Nobody will ever change their minds.

6 minutes ago, Baron said:

That's why I said thank you Doctor. You have all the answers. Better get on your other message board to rant about the vaccines and 5G too. 

You really are a dense b****. I am fully vaccinated, by the way. And reiterating what the CDC says about vaccinated people not needing to wear masks INDOORS, let alone outside, is hardly comparable to whatever dumbshit comparison you are making to the 5G morons.

In short - fuck you 

ADMIN NOTE: Poster was suspended for this post.  Be smart and don't join him.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, raBBit said:

I don't care if the Sox have an advantage or not I want  the game to be played by the same rules every day and no mickey mouse bullshit. 

They are played by the same rules every day. If a game is a doubleheader, it's played with 7 inning games. The owners agree, the players agree. Most fans agree it's prudent last and this year between the injuries and COVID cancelled games.

• raBBit unpinned this topic