5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

4 minutes ago, chitown87 said:

fuck off, moron. Science is telling us that wearing masks outside when vaccinated, especially around other vaccinated people, is completely pointless. The CDC agrees.

Hope it was worth the suspension for this.  Enjoy your 10 days off.  Anyone else, step up next.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

Just now, YourWhatHurts said:

It means we have 4 innings to play 4 runs better.  It's not a given that the Sox will stop the Royals from scoring. 

Like he said impossible to do. It's over. Let's get to game 2.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Besides Tony saying Eaton is one of the core players on the team and that they brought him in for his winning attitude.

yeah and what's Tony saying to JR about the outfield behind closed doors? What is he supposed to say about Eaton? He's insignificant and has a bad attitude. There's coach speak and quotes for the media. They're separate from what actually goes on behind closed doors. There's no reason to think the Sox won't bring in an outfielder at this point.

Just now, Green Line said:

2 bad innings and everyone is having a meltdown.

I think it's the unknown of Abreu's injury and knowing your ace is absolutely garbage right now.  I get it....................BUT we are still a good team and Hopefully the news on Jose is good.  

4 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I don't care if the Sox have an advantage or not I want  the game to be played by the same rules every day and no mickey mouse bullshit. 

Then you’re going to have even more pitchers with season-ending injuries...workload just wasn’t there last season.

Why not two All Star games, too, like they used to have?

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, raBBit said:

yeah and what's Tony saying to JR about the outfield behind closed doors? What is he supposed to say about Eaton? He's insignificant and has a bad attitude. There's coach speak and quotes for the media. They're separate from what actually goes on behind closed doors. There's no reason to think the Sox won't bring in an outfielder at this point.

Behind closed doors Eaton being a winner is 100 pct what Tony has said.  Not sure if you’ve heard something different.

• raBBit unpinned this topic