5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, Friend of Nordhagen said:

Eaton needs to go on the injured list, like 10 days ago. See you for awhile, dude.

Bring up Rutherford or Goodwin.  Eaton is hurting us now.

While I certainly 100% agree that making the lineup right now for TLR, has to be tough, it makes no sense whatsoever, for Adam Eaton, who is clearly hurt AND scuffling at the plate, to be hitting 2nd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

While I certainly 100% agree that making the lineup right now for TLR, has to be tough, it makes no sense whatsoever, for Adam Eaton, who is clearly hurt AND scuffling at the plate, to be hitting 2nd.

X2

Just now, pcq said:

Whoever invited Lady Law Of Averages to this game? 

Unfortunately she always tags along with the Queen of Hearts....those raffles will be the end of society as we know it.

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

At least Gio righted the ship and gave us some length. But this looks like one of these 60 games you lose every year as Hawk would have said.

A couple of wind aided HRs. Meh. 

Someone look up his HR/FB numbers compared to 2019-20

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

At least Gio righted the ship and gave us some length. But this looks like one of these 60 games you lose every year as Hawk would have said.

I hope he finishes the game. He needs to overcome his mistake.  Plus the pen seems it's OK to give up a run or two to make sure the game is out of reach.

• raBBit unpinned this topic