5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox - Game 1 of DH 2:10 PM CDT

1 hour ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Nobody wears masks in the stands lol. They had a security lady yesterday try going around telling people to put masks on and not one listened. Just laughed at her. I felt bad for her ha.

I like hearing about these everyday people in the stands rather than the talking heads on cable TV and those with political agendas. I can see the average Southsider enjoying a brew and dog at a ballgame doing just what yu suggested, laughing. Everyday people rule as far as I'm concerned. ... Let's get 'em in Game Two. Sucks to lose to KC for sure.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I like hearing about these everyday people in the stands rather than the talking heads on cable TV and those with political agendas. I can see the average Southsider enjoying a brew and dog at a ballgame doing just what yu suggested, laughing. Everyday people rule as far as I'm concerned. ... Let's get 'em in Game Two. Sucks to lose to KC for sure.

But do you love Sly and The Family Stone?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Nobody wears masks in the stands lol. They had a security lady yesterday try going around telling people to put masks on and not one listened. Just laughed at her. I felt bad for her ha.

Lol people getting sick and dying. They can't tell me what to do. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, raBBit said:

This isn't directed at you but if you're vaccinated, why does anyone care? Why would I care if other people are wearing masks I am immunized? Who cares if LaRussa, a vaccinated person, is breathing through his nose in a dugout full of vaccinated people? It's so tired hearing about the fans and players wearing masks and how they're wearing them. No one cares. People should worry about themselves. 

Why would the Yankees care? It's not like it's anybody's business. I can do whatever I want. 

Can we have a separate thread for masking debates...we’re so lucky in America, in other countries, they might throw you in prison for refusing to register for a Sinovac/Chinese vaccine shot many medical experts around the world don’t even trust.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

• raBBit unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, BFirebird said:

No, but he looks woozy.  He probably got some whiplash and the wind knocked out of him.

8 hours ago, Texsox said:

Looking at replay it looks like he's ducking to avoid Grandal making the play. 

8 hours ago, Texsox said:

Looking at replay it looks like he's ducking to avoid Grandal making the play. 

Jose got hit in the face and on a knee.

• Like 1