PSA: Post Your Game Threads Early

Kalapse

Quick PSA for the board: post your game threads early in the day, do not wait for lineups or for the late afternoon, we need a place to discuss the day's game, you have dibs, get the game thread out there.

Anyway, Abreu is not in the lineup.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bmags said:

lol sorry @wegner I was confused because you had the last post in yesterday's thread before it was froze.

Ok thanks...so it's my turn to have the last post again if we win.  Got my marching orders...My wife says I like having the last word so I'll take that responsibilty.

Edited by wegner
  • Haha 1

We have a lot of new posters, there's going to be new people making game threads, it's a word of advice. People have thoughts about the game hours in advance of game time, we must give them a place to express themselves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/25/2021 at 4:33 PM, joesaiditstrue said:

missed you Kalapse, I still have you on my Playstation Network friend list, don't think I've seen you pop on in a whiiiiiiiile though

Hey man, yeah it's been awhile since I've really been on playstation, I'm on here and there playing The Show and NHL but mostly PC gaming for me these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bmags unpinned this topic