5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I forgot that Morneau was with the Sox for a while

I remember he said some nasty things about Sox fans when he was a Twin.and I was like WTF when the Sox signed him.  As far as i remember, he was basically rehabbing most of the time he was here.

16 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:

FWIW, Sox rank 2nd in the MLB to the Rockies in UZR and 11th according to DRS. It's just that when they fuck up it's more visible so it seems worse than it is.

Tbf as ugly as at is been at times it’s still miles better than I was expecting

Like I was ready for a nightmare outfield even with Robert, bad TA and Jose taking a step back from last year

Edited by mqr

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I remember he said some nasty things about Sox fans when he was a Twin.and I was like WTF when the Sox signed him.  As far as i remember, he was basically rehabbing most of the time he was here.

I just looked it up and am surprised to see he actually has 218 PA that season.  I barely remember seeing him play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Prett sure we all got transported to a different timeline as I also have no recollection of Morneau in a Sox uniform. 

The only reason I remember it was Morneau talked so much shit about the Sox and then literally couldn't find any other team who wanted him.

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Prett sure we all got transported to a different timeline as I also have no recollection of Morneau in a Sox uniform. 

People were probably mostly checked out by the time he got here

3 minutes ago, mqr said:

People were probably mostly checked out by the time he got here

Nothing gets people to stop watching more than when you start 23-10 and then faceplant for the rest of the season.

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1