5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I was just gonna say I trust bummer but I didn't hit send, I still do but weird to see him give up a homer that's for sure. 

He looked awful at the beginning of the season then seemed to settle down.  Hopefully just a bad night.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

You disagree with what?  That Tony publicly humiliated one of his key players?  That the players took publicly Yermins side in social media postings?

I disagree that a ten year minor league player blows threw a sign because he thinks he is bigger in his first pro year of baseball. Yes I disagree. But maybe I should embrace like the trading floors back in the in day didn’t adapt to electronic trading. I mean fuck those traders on the floor. 

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Baldelli played this like a fiddle. Threw at Yermin, stood behind his player, got ejected for him, and his team rallies to tie it up. 

Just praying today isn’t the turning point of the season in the division. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, quickman said:

I disagree that a ten year minor league player blows threw a sign because he thinks he is bigger in his first pro year of baseball. Yes I disagree. But maybe I should embrace like the trading floors back in the in day didn’t adapt to electronic trading. I mean fuck those traders on the floor. 

I don’t think he saw the sign, honestly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Baldelli played this like a fiddle. Threw at Yermin, stood behind his player, got ejected for him, and his team rallies to tie it up. 

You think baldelli won this with kopech and bummer coming in? Wtf 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I still think he's a top 5-10 reliever in the game. Just made one bad pitch to a hot hitter. 

TWO bad pitches, back to back BAD sinkers in the zone. But....I still blame the offense up to this point.