5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

Just now, Capn12 said:

Saw that coming a mile away.

Up 4-0, leave 11 on base, breathe life into the Twins, and now we have an early game with a struggling Giolito on the mound.

Giolito will get torched tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

You got it pal and I'll look into that buddy.  Enjoy the game champ you got what you wanted. 

What did I want? I wanted to win the game. 

I have more respect for the openly supportive larussa guys than the closeted stans like you. Hilarious you felt the need to tell me to shut up about larussa as if it was degrading peoples fanhoods. Let Dr Phil know your true feelings, maybe you'll feel better. 

• Like 1

Just now, WHarris1 said:

Im sure this was discussed 1mil X...why did Kopcech throw one inning there?

I thought he didn't look that good. A lot of low fastballs and I don't think he got a lot of swings and misses. He got lucky Donaldson didn't hit the slider he hung to get the third out.

Just now, Tony said:

Liam Hendricks has just been bad, straight up. Guy can't be counted on. 

He's only been really good when he's had his really dominant fastball or mixing in breaking pitches with regularity.

He has thrown so many pitches the last 2-3 seasons, you just wonder what he'll have left in the tank in 2022-23.

And now the whole TLR/Yermin Mercedes "tete a tete" becomes yet another unneeded distraction for the clubhouse, as well as Stone vs. Moncada.

The Hispanic players are going to rebel against this whole "old school" thing if Abreu decides to turn against TLR.

And that’s how your manager single-handily risks destroying all momentum.  Publicly shame one of your hottest players and then follow it up with poor in-game decision-making that helps cost you a game that would have further buried a key divisional rival.  Oh well, at least Jerry can feel better about his great regrets at least.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Couldn't throw the slider cause of the wet mound and Polanco knew it.

What's his excuse the rest of the year...unless I'm mistaken he's been torched on his fastball all year so far

• Like 1