5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

1 minute ago, 102605 said:

Never pay for the past performances of a RP.

See Koch, Robertson...even Dotel and Linebrink.

We've always been better off, at least since Roberto Hernandez finding guys on the cheap or internally, the Sergio Santoses, Martes and Bobby Jenks of the world, Tom Gordon, Keith Foulke, Howry, Tom Gordon, Takatsu, Hermanson, Crain, etc.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

And that’s how your manager single-handily risks destroying all momentum.  Publicly shame one of your hottest players and then follow it up with poor in-game decision-making that helps cost you a game that would have further buried a key divisional rival.  Oh well, at least Jerry can feel better about his great regrets at least.

Yeah, that’s another game he managed poorly late.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So predictable. 

So why so predictable? Because we are the Whitesox ? Because we signed a 54 million dollar closer that everyone celebrated . Is it because we are playing without our Best players ? Is it that we brought in the best lefty in the a league to get us through the 8thbinning ? Why ? Seriously your so smart why? What would you do different ?

Here is the scary thing for me, and it's not hyperbole. 

I just didn't care at all tonight watching the game. Seeing them get walked off provided me next to no emotion. I'm so exhausted by the circus that comes with this franchise. They make it so hard for me to actively root for them to succeed. 

It makes me sad.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What did I want? I wanted to win the game. 

I have more respect for the openly supportive larussa guys than the closeted stans like you. Hilarious you felt the need to tell me to shut up about larussa as if it was degrading peoples fanhoods. Let Dr Phil know your true feelings, maybe you'll feel better. 

What you want is to degrade people as it makes you feel good about yourself. So champ you feel good now right??? 

I'm not a LaRussa fan I really dont think anyone is but we are stuck with him so what's the point of pissing and moaning about it endlessly.

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Sano only real threat with Cruz out tonight, should of not seen a strike all night. That’s on TLR.

Agree 150%.  Bummer threw him a fast ball strike.  He should have thrown only sliders.  Don’t let Cano beat you.

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

What you want is to degrade people as it makes you feel good about yourself. So champ you feel good now right??? 

I'm not a LaRussa fan I really dont think anyone is but we are stuck with him so what's the point of pissing and moaning about it endlessly.

What do you do? Blindly follow and accept all his decisions? This is a message board after all. We can complain about the manager.

Edited by manbearpuig
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Here is the scary thing for me, and it's not hyperbole. 

I just didn't care at all tonight watching the game. Seeing them get walked off provided me next to no emotion. I'm so exhausted by the circus that comes with this franchise. They make it so hard for me to actively root for them to succeed. 

It makes me sad.  

Sadly I’m 100 pct with you. I started watching in the 7th and I think my job dropped when I saw Tony for the first time tonight without a mask on. He is just such a terrible representative of this team.  If this was college sports, I’m sure half the team would be in the transfer portal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Have you lost your mind? You came at me for commenting on larussa, not a poster, and now you're crying? Countless posters have ripped him in this thread and you can't stop coming at me and then cry that I degraded you? Lol unbelievable stuff. 

Just now, WHarris1 said:

is this real life....

Fucking fire this old fart right now. Cut your losses. Put your pride aside and stop punishing the players for your mistake from decades ago. FFS. Motherfucker won't even stand up for his own guy because he... actually hit a baseball?

What is going on.

• Like 2