5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Wow... absolutely ridiculous. Is this guy really putting boomer baseball rules before the team? 

Of course he is. He warned us all he wanted to change the game from what it was becoming.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Sadly I’m 100 pct with you. I started watching in the 7th and I think my job dropped when I saw Tony for the first time tonight without a mask on. He is just such a terrible representative of this team.  If this was college sports, I’m sure half the team would be in the transfer portal.

Similar feelings, especially with Robert and Jimenez out...

Frustration with Grandal/Hendriks, but that's on the front office and TLR.

Loved the Yermin Mercedes story, and now it's at the center of a clubhouse rift.   Knew it was coming eventually.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

What do you do? Blindly follow and accept all his decisions? This is a message board after all.

No Im trying to enjoy the best team in baseball.  Yet look at this board....if people arent pissed about LaRussa its Stone critcizing Moncada, how cheap JR

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Sadly I’m 100 pct with you. I started watching in the 7th and I think my job dropped when I saw Tony for the first time tonight without a mask on. He is just such a terrible representative of this team.  If this was college sports, I’m sure half the team would be in the transfer portal.

I am the opposite of you guys - I jus tlaugh at how bad the TLR thing is - but this team is so damn likeable that I could care less. I've always known ownership was never a differentiator on this franchise and not the reason you root for the team - but man this actual team - they are just so fun to watch and its been fun seeing them win way more than they lose.  

This game sucks and the circus show that is TLR is absurd (and more than just TLR) - but man I ain't holding anything again this guys, in fact it almost makes the actual roster even that much more enjoyable (top to bottom).  

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

I am the opposite of you guys - I jus tlaugh at how bad the TLR thing is - but this team is so damn likeable that I could care less. I've always known ownership was never a differentiator on this franchise and not the reason you root for the team - but man this actual team - they are just so fun to watch and its been fun seeing them win way more than they lose.  

This game sucks and the circus show that is TLR is absurd (and more than just TLR) - but man I ain't holding anything again this guys, in fact it almost makes the actual roster even that much more enjoyable (top to bottom).  

I get that, but what happens if the players turn on him more?  I said it earlier, but you never see players like tweets bashing their coach like that in baseball.

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

I really like the guys on this roster. Up and down, so many likable guys. 

And it kills me the guy leading them is basically the poster child for everything wrong with the franchise. 

I'm just exhausted by it. They make being a fan SO fucking difficult. Usually it's because they suck. But now they have built a roster that is actually a force and has a bunch of young stars......and the national conversation is around LaRussa's unwritten rules of baseball. 

Again, I'm just so sick of it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

No Im trying to enjoy the best team in baseball.  Yet look at this board....if people arent pissed about LaRussa its Stone critcizing Moncada, how cheap JR

Do you really not comprehend how those things affect the team, and their ability to win?

You're the definition of a casual fan.

1 minute ago, quickman said:

Kopech threw a bullpen tonight . Jesus bummer can’t get people out ? Are we down to one fuxking pitcher ? 

You’re telling me the guy that pitched in the game threw a bullpen?

Just now, manbearpuig said:

What do you do? Blindly follow and accept all his decisions? This is a message board after all.

We should call out TLR mistakes. Tonight:

- Hitting Eaton 5th.

- throwing Yermin under the bus in public.

- letting Cano beat him.  Bummer should have never been allowed to throw Cano a fastball/all sliders even if he walks him. Give Cano the Barry Bonds treatment.

- Should have started the 9th with Hendricks, who practically never walks any one. Bummer went to 3 balls and had to lay a cookie.  Why save Hendricks for the10th., when there was a chance of losing in the 9th.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

It would have been shocking if he did.

Of course I am not surprised, just absolutely insane we’re in this situation. 

insane enough to bring me out of retirement