5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

No Im trying to enjoy the best team in baseball.  Yet look at this board....if people arent pissed about LaRussa its Stone critcizing Moncada, how cheap JR

For the 100000th time you can enjoy the players and team- in fact, I enjoy them so much it makes me hate larussa that much more for trying to take the joy out of how they play and for literally attacking his own guys and never defending them.

• Thanks 4

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

For the 100000th time you can enjoy the players and team- in fact, I enjoy them so much it makes me hate larussa that much more for trying to take the joy out of how they play and for literally attacking his own guys and never defending them.

Agreed a million %.

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

I am the opposite of you guys - I jus tlaugh at how bad the TLR thing is - but this team is so damn likeable that I could care less. I've always known ownership was never a differentiator on this franchise and not the reason you root for the team - but man this actual team - they are just so fun to watch and its been fun seeing them win way more than they lose.  

This game sucks and the circus show that is TLR is absurd (and more than just TLR) - but man I ain't holding anything again this guys, in fact it almost makes the actual roster even that much more enjoyable (top to bottom).  

Winning to SPITE the owner/GM/manager...feels like the script for Major League 3, starring the Yerminator and chock-filled with Moncada reggaeton MV's.

Reinsdorf actually appears to be more stable and resolute than LaRussa.  Just watching his post-game ZOOM call-ins, it's so uncomfortable, like watching on ongoing train wreck, or a 9 minute action sequence on the runway in F&Furious, except Gal Gadot dies.  I'm actually more emotional about that, or Han, lol.

Only in a JR-led organization would we have to deal with this....or the Manchester United fan revolt against the Glazers, I guess.  Sox fans can't even get upset enough to protest en masse we've become so anesthetized/numbed to this kind of stuff over the years.

11 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

See Koch, Robertson...even Dotel and Linebrink.

We've always been better off, at least since Roberto Hernandez finding guys on the cheap or internally, the Sergio Santoses, Martes and Bobby Jenks of the world, Tom Gordon, Keith Foulke, Howry, Tom Gordon, Takatsu, Hermanson, Crain, etc.

I don't think Robertson was that bad with the Sox.

1 minute ago, NCsoxfan said:

This whole situation is so f-ed up. I would be livid if I were Yermin. So much so I might file a grievance with the MLBPA. 

This is honestly a good point. This whole nonsense that they didn't throw at his head so no biggie is laughable. 93mph could literally break a knee cap, an ankle, a wrist. Tony was fine with one of his best players potentially being injured because he hit a home run, it's just a joke.

I now get why Tim was so vocal in the dugout while this was going down today. He was showing support for his guy and sticking it to his manager 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

No Im trying to enjoy the best team in baseball.  Yet look at this board....if people arent pissed about LaRussa its Stone critcizing Moncada, how cheap JR

If this board affects your enjoyment of the team, that's on you. There is lots to enjoy with this team, there are also lots of issues. You don't have to turn your back on one to see the other.

• Like 1