5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This is absolutely disgusting and even worse than ripping his player publicly...I hope the clubhouse riots over this shit.

Watching TLR post-game was absolutely pathetic.  

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This is absolutely disgusting and even worse than ripping his player publicly...I hope the clubhouse riots over this shit.

Anyone still defending TLR when he just won't shut up about it should have their head examined....I hear Ray has a good # for them.

And don't give me that bullshit that he was asked the question...he's a trained lawyer...I am sure he can figure out a frigging way to give a non answer answer.  Just shut the f up Tony.

• Like 1

Something tells me TA is gonna speak up. That’s just unacceptable from your manager. Absolutely ridiculous.

Just shows you how much these guys love playing the game and together to be having so much fun despite the biggest dick and stick in the mud as manager.

The job should be Super Joes.

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

Something tells me TA is gonna speak up. That’s just unacceptable from your manager. Absolutely ridiculous.

Just shows you how much these guys love playing the game and together to be having so much fun despite the biggest dick and stick in the mud as manager.

I have a bad baaaaaaad feeling about who would come out on top if that happens. 

1 minute ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Speak up to who?  I’m sure the usual members of the organization will leak to Passan and Fegan how frustrated they are but nothing will change.

Just now, mqr said:

I have a bad baaaaaaad feeling about who would come out on top if that happens. 

You know TA is not gonna bite his tongue though. He’s already been vocal about having Mercedes back in the situation.

If a reporter asks TA how he feels about what TLR said I guarantee he doesn’t hold back.

3 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

You know TA is not gonna bite his tongue though. He’s already been vocal about having Mercedes back in the situation.

If a reporter asks TA how he feels about what TLR said I guarantee he doesn’t hold back.

Alls I’m saying if it turns into a him or me thing, I don’t love his chances with Uncle Jerry. 

I don’t care what anyone says, Tony is an old dinosaur set in his ways. His way is right. His views are right. His opinion is right. He will not adapt nor change. He is what he is and he made it known from the beginning, he thought baseball was moving in a bad direction, so he came in to make it “right”. Whatever the fuck that means. 

Terrible hire, terrible publicity for a team that should be one of the most exciting and easily marketable teams in the league. But instead we have this drama and controversy centered around this bozo. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I don’t care what anyone says, Tony is an old dinosaur set in his ways. His way is right. His views are right. His opinion is right. He will not adapt nor change. He is what he is and he made it known from the beginning, he thought baseball was moving in a bad direction, so he came in to make it “right”. Whatever the fuck that means. 

Terrible hire, terrible publicity for a team that should be one of the most exciting and easily marketable teams in the league. But instead we have this drama and controversy centered around this bozo. 

Agreed. The position should have been the most sought-after position in the MLB. Instead, Jerry has his sights on LaRussa.

1 minute ago, mqr said:

Alls I’m saying if it turns into a him or me thing, I don’t love his chances with Uncle Jerry. 

And honestly as a fan base that’s sickening to even have that thought. Considering TA is the heart and soul of the team and arguable the best leader I have seen the Sox have in the clubhouse and on the field.

9 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

Missed it. How did it play out? No real questions or did he just dodge them?

He said he had no problem with Yermin getting hit and he didn't believe it was intentional.

Looked like a pitch that got away.

BS.

1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

Agreed. The position should have been the most sought-after position in the MLB. Instead, Jerry has his sights on LaRussa.

Oh and he sucks at managing a bullpen. Granted they’ve been shit.

• Like 1

I made my comment on Tony in the Tony manager thread. Very disappointing the way Tony handled this whole thing with Yermin. Tony should apologize or step down. Sad state of affairs in condoning the Twins bullying the Sox around throwing at Yermin.