5/19 Chicago @ Minnesota 12:10

SoxBlanco

26 minutes ago, tray said:

"objective opinion" is oxymoronic. 

No it isn’t. Opinion formed by considering actual facts.

28 minutes ago, tray said:

La Russia derangement syndrome...Accept that Tony is the White Sox Manager and that Biden is President.  It is what it is, like it or not.

This is starting to make sense. Some kind of psycho-melodrama at play serving as daddy substitute coping mechanism apparently

12 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You have really lost it. 

Of all of the people to give cult like devotion to, this is the 2nd strangest one.

No idea what the politics has to do with it, but the only derangement is by those who can see this disaster unfolding in really slow motion and thing that everything is fine. 

You need to accept that the man isn't the best person to be managing the White Sox these days, and he is making a lot of self inflicted dumb mistakes.  Laugh react or not, anyone who can't accept that has no idea about the game of baseball.

Can we attribute some success to TLR? Yes. Its always disingenuous to only blame a manager for losses but give no credit for wins. (though some can be in spite of it)

But to say there is nothing wrong or not have an objective opinion of this slow-moving car crash in a manager's uniform is ignoring what is going on with this team.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tray said:

"objective opinion" is oxymoronic.  Just part of the LaRussa derangement syndrome that has consumed some fans like politics has.

Accept that Tony is the White Sox Manager and that Biden is President.  It is what it is, like it or not.

Except who has alluded to politics besides yourself?

6 hours ago, wegner said:

Guilty as charged.  He has just spooked me with the homeruns he gave up since our home park can be a bandbox when it gets warmer.  I will try to be better when speaking of our Aussie closer in the future.

His ERA looks good. But the blown saves haven’t. Im not sure how comparable he has been across the league, but its all about being clutch.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

His ERA looks good. But the blown saves haven’t. Im not sure how comparable he has been across the league, but its all about being clutch.

I truly believe that they need to use him much more frequently—he’s said as much. They need to get him regular work in high leverage situations and not stay tied to the traditional save situations. He seems so much sharper with regular use.

23 hours ago, Big Hurtin said:

I hope TA hits a home run today.  First, for obvious reasons, second, because i want to see a bat flip to the moon.

I don't think he's done one this year.  Could he have gotten the memo?  Or just a year older?

2 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

I don't think he's done one this year.  Could he have gotten the memo?  Or just a year older?

I don't think he pays much mind to TLR Memos...but he is a year older (someday he will even have to lay off the pasta)