5/19 Chicago @ Minnesota 12:10

SoxBlanco

19 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

I cant remember the circumstances re Liam signing but I wonder if ALex Colome was sitting in the bullpen loving this??

I'm sure Colome is laughing that his old team is in first place and he is on what was supposed to be their direct competition, in last place.   Full belly laugh, can't stop

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

I cant remember the circumstances re Liam signing but I wonder if ALex Colome was sitting in the bullpen loving this??

The Alex Colome with -0.8 WAR, 1.50 WHIP who is now pitching in low leverage situations and lost his closing job cause he was terrible and blew 3 saves? That guy? 

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

"and that's the 8th straight pitch Lucas Giolito has accidentally thrown into the White Sox's dugout. What could be wrong with him?"

Cue Benetti asking Stone what could cause some one to throw 8 straight into the dug out... "his control is off, Jason"

2 hours ago, Baron said:

Lets win and make yesterday go away 

A win today would be great to quell things. A loss means two losses in a row with two nights off before a road trip for everyone sit around and dwell on all of the negativity. That's a lot of time to field questions from the media about the Yermin/TLR actions, how the clubhouse is, etc. Don't need that.

Let's get the win, win the series, and leave Minnesota in better spirits.

2 hours ago, GermanSoxFan said:

It’s probably the best hitting lineup the Sox have right now with all the injuries and Grandal not datching a day game after a night game.

You could put Grandal at first I guess and put Vaughn in left.

Grandal should be at first. He has .400 OBP with all those walks and the occasional HR.

2 hours ago, smalls2598 said:

Eaton has been horrible. A rally killer swinging and missing on all those high fast balls.  Twins starter yesterday said striking out Eaton in the 1st with a fastball out of the zone, turned the game around for him, and that before Eaton at bat, he did not think He was going to get out of the 1st inning. I can’t imagine why was Eaton hitting 5th ahead of Grandal who has. 400 OBP with all those walks and HRs. This was a factor in the loss.  I would batEaton 8th if he has to be in the lineup.

Just now, Capn12 said:

Eaton is about as bad as we can put out there right now. And while there aren't many options, it doesn't mean he needs to be at the 2 hole.

5 for 33, 15 K's in May so far.

I don’t think Eaton stays on the team the entire year. 

Not so bold prediction: He will be released by July.