And That's another Sox series win over the Twins - 05/19/2021

Bazox

Great series win even with the drama, can't wait to see this team in another gear with Eloy and Robert late this summer. Loved seeing Gio fired up and our closer bringing his A+ stuff.

17 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Guaranteed Yermin already had that in his closet already.

50/50 Madrigal did too and has just been ITCHING for a chance to wear it.

He's probably been saying since the season began, "Hey guys, what if we all dressed like Moncada...you know, for fun.  I mean, I'd have to buy something, but I always need something from Target."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

I have to tell you, this team has faced a lot of adversity this season so far but they have been fighting through it. This team is very fun to watch! It’s nice to see this!

Yep it's all just a setup to prepare them for the World Series. If you can survive this season the World Series and playoffs should be easy.

43 minutes ago, bmags said:

I got busy with work after falling asleep at like 6pm last night watching the game.  Woke up to see them blow it wasn't able to watch today.  Glad they won.  Getting old has some good parts, but the tiredness when you drink on consecutive weekdays ain't one of them.

Few things stand out in those photos:

1) Dylan Cease looks all of 16.  

2) Madrigal is a small guy but jesus he has massive hands.  If he puts on some upper body strength maybe he can start flipping some more doubles into the gaps.

3) Jesus Collins' forearms are massive.  Hopefully he gets some more run one way or another and isn't just trade bait.  I think he could be a pretty useful player, especially if Grandal gets hurt, as will def happen at some point in the next two years.

GO SOX! Glad they fight through adversity.  The TLR / Yermin thing was a topic on sports radio out here for a full session this afternoon.  Wild.  Not only do they rarely talk baseball (Seahawks all the time, every season) but to talk Sox baseball was just...a mind trip.  

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I got busy with work after falling asleep at like 6pm last night watching the game.  Woke up to see them blow it wasn't able to watch today.  Glad they won.  Getting old has some good parts, but the tiredness when you drink on consecutive weekdays ain't one of them.

Few things stand out in those photos:

1) Dylan Cease looks all of 16.  

2) Madrigal is a small guy but jesus he has massive hands.  If he puts on some upper body strength maybe he can start flipping some more doubles into the gaps.

3) Jesus Collins' forearms are massive.  Hopefully he gets some more run one way or another and isn't just trade bait.  I think he could be a pretty useful player, especially if Grandal gets hurt, as will def happen at some point in the next two years.

GO SOX! Glad they fight through adversity.  The TLR / Yermin thing was a topic on sports radio out here for a full session this afternoon.  Wild.  Not only do they rarely talk baseball (Seahawks all the time, every season) but to talk Sox baseball was just...a mind trip.  

I don't trust arm/hand sizes in pictures.