Board Update: They Will Likely Be Down Tonight

Chisoxfn

I'd just like to inform everyone that Soxtalk's message boards will be down for a couple hours tonight. I'm not sure when exactly, but it will probably be tonight. Were in the process of switching boards and right now were doing our best to convert databases and everything so we will still have the posts on the new board and the member info and all that good stuff.

I'm not sure if its possible, but were doing all we can to try and get it their.

I apologize for the delay, and once we switch boards, it will take me a bit to get them perfect, as in the colors and all that good stuff, but they will work exceptionally well.

The address will still be the same, their will just be some maintenance going on tonight and were very sorry for the delay.

Soxnet.net will still be up and if any breaking news occurs, the info will be up their, and we'll quickly build a temp board for discussions.

Thanks for bearing with us while we work on making improvements that should make this place even better!!!!!!