5/21 Chicago @ New York 6:05

SoxBlanco

I've been called upon to start the game thread early.  Let the discussion begin.  Hoping Rodon uses that strategy where he doesn't give up any runs. Or maybe even the one where he doesn't give up any hits. Both have seemed to work this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Quin pinned this topic

I hate giving Yanx Cub Sawx any credit other than one leg at a time. Our douche baguette announcer will no doubt milk the drama of the setting this weekend. Will Rupert have Tony over for tea??

1 hour ago, SoxBlanco said:

I've been called upon to start the game thread early.  Let the discussion begin.  Hoping Rodon uses that strategy where he doesn't give up any runs. Or maybe even the one where he doesn't give up any hits. Both have seemed to work this year.

we have a new hero

• Thanks 1

Sox should have Rodon, Cease and Keuchel going in this series.  Any idea who is supposed to go for the Yankmes? 

MLB.com has NYY probables as TBD for all three games.  

Edited by ChiSox59

1 hour ago, SoxBlanco said:

This man take his responsibility seriously

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

How the fuck do we have another off day?  I thought this was the 40 games in 41 day stretch or some shit.  Happy for the players to get a win on getaway day and enjoy a relatively normal NYC however.  They deserved it.  Just don't be too hungover for the opener.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

How the fuck do we have another off day?  I thought this was the 40 games in 41 day stretch or some shit.  Happy for the players to get a win on getaway day and enjoy a relatively normal NYC however.  They deserved it.  Just don't be too hungover for the opener.

There are multiple doubleheader's sprinkled in 

The thing with the schedule is that the Sox are probably getting things that they wanted with the 2021 schedule. They took some inconveniences during the rebuild because they knew it didn't matter. This year they have road trips that make sense. They started on the West Coast to get it over with. They have Monday and Thursday off the last week of the season, and are home the final weekend. These are good things and not just random coincidences. They were bargained years ago. 

Edited by flavum

3 hours ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

ESPN is the Red Sox mouthpiece, MLBN is the Yankees mouthpiece.

You might be right, the Yankees are always on whenever I flip on MLB Network. Almost all of their day games end up on the channel.

3 hours ago, FLsoxfan said:

Can't think of much sweeter things than Cease outdueling Cole in the Bronx after Rodon shuts them down.. let's sweep em! 

Welcome to Soxtalk! Spank the Yankmees!!