5/21 Chicago @ New York 6:05

SoxBlanco

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Marshall got out of the jam last inning...thanks to a rocket caught off the bat...Heuer, Foster and Matshall should rarely get a 2nd inning.

Agreed. Those are one inning guys unless its a blowout.

Oh well..     can't win them all.

Lets go get Cole tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

I’d really like to know if the bullpen changes and decisions are on Tony or if it’s Katz. I think Tony let Duncan do all is heavy lifting back in the day. 

I guess it doesn't matter.  It seems most fail in the clutch.  Kopech allowed a run, Foster just made the inevitable happen sooner.

2 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

Why do you literally lie to yourself?

If you’re mad at this one then you must think a team has a chance of winning 130+ games a year.  There’s a reason that doesn’t happen.  

So, now tell me, who’s lying to themselves really?

Just now, Baron said:

I will say one thing. Vaughn is quickly working into the going back to the minors or traded for outfield help player real quick 

Not his fault, but he was way, way too deep on that last play

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tray said:

Your calling a guy a liar for stating the truth - it was a great game.

To say it's hard to be mad... when some more really bad managerial decisions were made?

A select few of you clearly don't absorb anything when you watch baseball.

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Like 1

Just now, tray said:

Your calling a guy a liar for stating the truth - it was a great game.

yeah a great game that we blow a chance with runners on and hit into a triple play... or when madrigal gets schooled when we could have had 2 on and no outs.

It was not a great game - bullshit.

Just now, Jerksticks said:

If you’re mad at this one then you must think a team has a chance of winning 130+ games a year.  There’s a reason that doesn’t happen.  

So, now tell me, who’s lying to themselves really?

Someone who says there's nothing to be mad about in another poorly managed game.

So you.

Just now, Baron said:

I will say one thing. Vaughn is quickly working into the going back to the minors or traded for outfield help player real quick 

He has been struggling lately, but this sounds like a neejerk reaction to the triple play. That ball was smoked, it was incredibly unlucky to hit into a triple play there