5/21 Chicago @ New York 6:05

SoxBlanco

4 minutes ago, tray said:

That triple play was a game-changing nut buster.  Vaughn has been in a slump and is probably the slowest player on the team.

I think Vaughn should have been pinch hit for by anyone who could have bunted.  Second and third with one out instead of a triple play and out of the inning.

With all due respect, pretend the bunt has been outlawed. Never ask for a bunt please. The bunt is a four-letter word. I hate it cause PLAYERS CAN'T BUNT.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Team scores one damn run on a lucky parachute single ..... but, yeah, it's LaRussa's fault they lost. 

We have some really dumb fucking fans following this team. 

2-1 losses happen folks. 

And LaRussa can go fuck off, for other reasons.   Not this game.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Everyone knew it was game over doing what TLR elected to there.

I had just got in my car after leaving a store and when I heard Marshall was warming up in a 1-1 game I knew it was over. You don't put him in a tie game in Yankee Stadium. Remember this loss. It's one Tony simply conceded and I don't like that. Seriously, Marshall is an independent league pitcher at best.

9 minutes ago, Quin said:

The La Russa stans now calling this an awesome loss is peak denial that we have a manager asleep at the wheel.

Don’t worry they’ll be out in force next home stand to show their support! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Team scores one damn run on a lucky parachute single ..... but, yeah, it's LaRussa's fault they lost. 

We have some really dumb fucking fans following this team. 

2-1 losses happen folks. 

And LaRussa can go fuck off, for other reasons.   Not this game.  

LaRussa managed poorly so it perfectly reasonable to lay some blame to him.

Accountability only applies when you want it to and if you don't want to then other people are dumb. OK.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

This is called a deflection.

You are ignoring the point and using a cop out. 

Tony fell asleep at the wheel again AND we played like shit.

That was absolutely not a great game, saying it was is absolutely fucking oblivious. 

I sense some anger.  Is that anger?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

You’re saying that we can acquire better pitchers at the trade deadline. Sox didn’t lose today because they had no good pitchers, they lost because TLR didn’t use his best weapons when it mattered the most. Look beyond the loss, these are issues that continue to happen with the manager that was “never to be out managed “

This wasn't a playoff game. We have 119 games left. Marshall will not pitch that situation in a playoff game.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tray said:

He was out. Fucking Vaughn.

If he was out it was due to a physical limitation. Only excuse for tlr not to challenge is mental limitation, which is a major problem for a major league manager

Just now, fathom said:

He was saving Heuer for when Marshall got in trouble.  Tony and I have a different understanding of trouble.  I guess that’s why I’ve never had a DUI

If you can still see with one eye open your ok!

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

LaRussa managed poorly so it perfectly reasonable to lay some blame to him.

Accountability only applies when you want it to and if you don't want to then other people are dumb. OK.

Like this post.

Case and point. 

Just now, greg775 said:

I had just got in my car after leaving a store and when I heard Marshall was warming up in a 1-1 game I knew it was over. You don't put him in a tie game in Yankee Stadium. Remember this loss. It's one Tony simply conceded and I don't like that. Seriously, Marshall is an independent league pitcher at best.

You wanted to bring him in a tie game with day games tomorrow and Sunday?

It was a possibility but still no guarantee. Marshall has been rather bad and I was disappointed in the home run off Kopech.

I did not like the fastball i.by Michael in that situation.

Oh well, very well played and managed ballgame by both teams.

Vaughn's triple play and Marshall's 9th inning costs us the ballgame.

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Like this post.

Case and point. 

Yes. It's dumb to think people should be held accountable for making obviously bad decisions.

Luckily, I think all I need to do is add about 3 users to my ignore list and I won't have to see much more of this TLR apologist bullshit.