Billy Hamilton 3rd all time in steals... didnt realize this

harkness99

17 minutes ago, BRDSR said:

Only 24 behind Lou Brock...doable.  But not catching Ricky, lol.  Doubt anyone will ever break 1,000 again, and he's got 1,406.

Well, considering he's dead, I doubt he's going to be catching old Lou anytime soon.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Fun fact our Billy Hamilton is currently tied with our good old pal Scotty Pods at 309.

Replaced by Beckham and about to be passed by Hamilton?...tough season for Scotty.

28 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Fun fact our Billy Hamilton is currently tied with our good old pal Scotty Pods at 309.

Scotty Pods was so much fun to watch..... I was in high school when he hit that word series homer and will never forget it. 

Where does that rank on the most unexpected list in Sox history?! 

14 minutes ago, sin city sox fan said:

That's a different Billy Hamilton than we have now.   This one is currently dead and likely to stay that way.

822fed29_sabr.jpg          Are you telling me this is a different guy? Wait what?

Edited by harkness99

8 hours ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Scotty Pods was so much fun to watch..... I was in high school when he hit that word series homer and will never forget it. 

Where does that rank on the most unexpected list in Sox history?! 

He was such a lethal base runner that season.  Literally like an automatic double every time he got in base. I miss that and hit and runs so much in the game.