5/22 Sox @NYY 12:05 pm

This was the game where the presence of Hamilton makes such a huge difference in the much more expansive CF...would definitely have prevented that third run from scoring.

That’s the only way to beat Cole, keep it as low scoring as possible and best the Yankees’ pen somehow.

Plus Anderson and Abreu and Vaughn are really scuffling...not to mention Grandal.   Too much to overcome.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

This was the game where the presence of Hamilton makes such a huge difference in the much more expansive CF...would definitely have prevented that third run from scoring.

That’s the only way to beat Cole, keep it as low scoring as possible and best the Yankees’ pen somehow.

Plus Anderson and Abreu and Vaughn are really scuffling...not to mention Grandal.   Too much to overcome.

I figured this series would either validate us or expose us. Sadly it appears to be doing the latter.

If we get swept by the first actually good team we face that is not good. Although the timing with all this dumb TLR shit could be a contributing factor. 

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Chance he may have run down Urshelas 

4 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

Do we wanna start bets on if TLR actually ever gets on the field in favor of one of his players? Or even shouts something from the steps?

Hey! He did shout TAKE TAKE TAKE at Mercedes last week from the dugout steps! Give the man some credit

• Haha 1

Just now, fathom said:

Cause he sucks

I have to admit the more I see of him the more I have to wonder where his rep as a great catcher comes from. Dude has been brutal behind the plate and can't seem to hit this year either.