5/22 Sox @NYY 12:05 pm

Just now, fathom said:

Really wish they would just let Grandal bat 8th or 9th. No reason he should bat in a traditional driving in runners spot.  Can’t believe he still has another two full seasons.

Opposite of Dunn deal where the first year historically horrific but then was pretty good in 2012...

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

The trade Theo executed for Quintana really doesn’t get talked about enough in terms of how horrific it really was.

That’s because we’re Sox fans, so the trade was terrific

No hitter, walkoff, triple play...never has happened in just a three day span for any team in MLB history.

Looks like the only Cardinals we’re missing are Mikolas in his season debut and Adam Wainright.  At least we don’t get 24 hours of Waino/TLR puff coverage.

Only 2 swing and misses on first 38 pitches.  First time with two walks in an inning as well for Cole this season.

Edited by caulfield12

8 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

I get that its not reviewable, but why isnt TLR fighting for that anyway? Stand up for your players

This is one of the primary problems with Tony. He just seems like he doesn't really care. Almost as if he just took the job because he needs the money and doesn't want to get involved. 

I really don't recall, was he this lax back in the day? Or just in his old age?

Edited by RagahRagah

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I'm still disappointed that there was no review of the play at 1B on the triple play last night.  Tony didn't even bother to ask the crew chief for a review.  Would that have been showing bad sportsmanship?

Because it was clearly a triple play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RagahRagah said:

This is one of the primary problems with Tony. He just seeks like he doesn't really care. Almost as if he just took the job because he needs the money and doesn't want to get involved. 

He took the job to “change the game”, Olin and simple. Everyone thinks he’s had a bad week but I guarantee you he’s had an erection for days after Parcells said he agrees with him.