5/23 White Sox vs Yankees

reiks12

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

What is this headline I see about a quick return for Eloy...i figured I'd ignore the clickbait and come to the authorities i trust here to see if there's anything to it?

He posted this on Instagram. It probably means he can begin to start the lightest of rehab soon, contextually speaking.

Where my other nerds at? I haven't watched DBZ since I was a small child.

eloy.PNG

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

He posted this on Instagram. It probably means he can begin to start the lightest of rehab soon, contextually speaking.

eloy.PNG

He has been posting videos of rehab, that has already started.

21 minutes ago, Quin said:

eloy.PNG

🖐 I watched dbz religously as a child. This just makes me like Eloy even more haha. Have you seen any DB Super?

15 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

What do y’all expect until Engel gets back. Jesus bunch of babies 

When you refer to Adam Engel as a savior in a sentence - stop and ponder for a bit (hint - the outfield might not be too good)

Edited by harkness99
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

He has been posting videos of rehab, that has already started.

Welp, I don't pay attention enough

11 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

🖐 I watched dbz religously as a child. This just makes me like Eloy even more haha. Have you seen any DB Super?

Nah, I haven't watched any DBZ since GT.

9 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

When you refer to Adam Engel as a savior in a sentence - stop and ponder for a bit (hint - the outfield might not be too good)

He plays gold glove caliber defense and has a decent bat. He’s not Robert but he’s a good player. So what’s your point ? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

Nobody said he needs to be the savior.  Just hold the fort in CF until Robert comes back. 

25 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

What do y’all expect until Engel gets back. Jesus bunch of babies 

Engel isn’t even a “real” two-way threat outfielder....well, unless you count a sixty game season with 33% of matchups against KCR and DET pitching.

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Engel isn’t even a “real” two-way threat outfielder....well, unless you count a sixty game season with 33% of matchups against KCR and DET pitching.

While true. I’d want Engel to replace Vaughn in the outfield when Eloy comes back. Better defense and Vaughn will never be a long term outfielder. 

• Haha 1

Just now, manbearpuig said:

Do you ever actually contribute to any topics or just complain about posters all the time?

I mean what’s to contribute. It’s essentially a room full of kenwos who are never happy and are literally the embodiment of everything wrong with sox fans. 

• Like 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic