5/23 White Sox vs Yankees

reiks12

30 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

Agree 100%. The needle has now moved to just compete for a division with a team that has the lowest payroll in baseball and consistently trades away all star level players.  I thought the goal of the rebuild was to finally be a franchise that could swim in the deep end with the big boys?

Seems like a lot of contradictory thinking around here, almost like buyer's remorse.

"Be positive! We have arguably the best team is baseball!"

Then it shifts to:

"Be positive! We can still EASILY win this division! Just keep beating up on shitty AL Central teams! Look at our run differential!"

Weird. Almost like a total forfeit of the prior model of thinking. Sorry, I'm not happy just aiming for a Division win when I know our division SUCKS.

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Like 3

Now we put in Heuer.

You have to think TLR is betting against his own team.

Abreu could have caught that ball if he came off the bag...the ball at least should have been stopped, to prevent it from going into the dugout.

3/4 runs unearned today.   Can’t do that and expect to win in Yankee Stadium.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Tony has managed so poorly this series. Looking like 1-4 since he was an idiot.

For all the talk of rallying together they’ve been pretty flat all series, on top of some rather head scratching managerial decisions. 

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Leaving our best relievers on the bench...doesn’t seem to be a great plan to win one run games.

Makes no sense at all, struggling to score runs so 4-2 instead of 3-2 is huge.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic