5/23 White Sox vs Yankees

reiks12

Just now, SoxAce said:

Yup. Credit where credit is due. Ricky rarely let a young player pinch hit in that situation. He usually takes them out for a veteran player.

Huh. Vaughn  was the only option there. Even benetti knew it before the inning. He had passed over Vaughn countless times in that spot this year. At least he finally learned his lesson. Wonder if we could have won a couple more games now if he went Vaughn over leury/Hamilton earlier 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

You're asking for that to happen when you walk the leadoff man in an inning...Ruiz isn't the guy I bring in when I am down one run when I am struggling to score.

Sure but the Sox are paying Dallas Kuechel a pretty big salary. He is supposed to be able to pitch into the 6 or 7th consistently. 

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Huh. Vaughn  was the only option there. Even benetti knew it before the inning. He had passed over Vaughn countless times in that spot this year. At least he finally learned his lesson. Wonder if we could have won a couple more games now if he went Vaughn over leury/Hamilton earlier 

Dude finally learned. Thank god.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic