Sign in to follow this  
reiks12

5/23 White Sox vs Yankees

Couldn't throw a strike anyway.  The entire pen has regressed this year. 

• Like 1

This pen is 💩

So Hendricks has to be better there, throw a fucking strike..but once again he's not putting his players in a position to succeed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for the TLRstans to defend this choice to have Bummer start the 9th....and continue..

Bullpen was supposed to be a strength of this team and it's turning out to be one of the biggest weaknesses.

• Like 2

Just now, SoxAce said:

Could not locate at all.

Too amped up...missing everything high.

Have to let relievers start innings clean.

• Like 1

Bottled it .

I could have done that for free. Completely intimidated. 

Of course ! Fuck this game, fuck the Yankees, fuck this shit bullpen and fuck that old pile of shit Tony!!!!!!

• Like 1

Sox only tested for the first time against a good team and failed miserably. Swept. Played like shit as well as managed like shit.

I don't want to hear any more about "run differentials." The Sox have proven absolutely nothing yet. They are a team looking like they will play for a weak division, not for playoffs.

Just now, beautox said:

Can't wait for the TLRstans to defend this choice to have Bummer start the 9th....and continue..

Why he continues to try and steal a 2nd inning from these guys I just do not know. It hasn't worked once this year it feels like, but Tony keeps on pushing.

Let’s put a guy with spotty  control (right now) into an unnecessarily impossible situation.  Brilliant pen management strikes again. 

Just pathetic, can’t say much more. 

Just now, beautox said:

Ruiz pitching with pen rested was worse...and really quite fortunate with Marshall only giving up one.

Thats terrible from Hendriks 

I dont want to hear any excuses for this dude. He was paid big money but clearly his balls shrivel up in big situations. I'm fine if judge beats you with his bat, but to be a chicken shit and not even throw strikes is unexcusable 

Honestly not impressed with the yankees. They needed 2 walk offs including a miracle triple play in order to beat the Sox playing their worst baseball of the year

• Like 2

Hendriks was put into a near impossible position, but he needs to locate better.  Bad series all around.

1 minute ago, beautox said:

The bullpen has been brutal I have no problem using Bummer there at a certain point the guys at the back of the pen have to produce.

• Like 1